Raptor 350 Exhaust?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkbayes

Reaction score
I have a 04 Raptor 350. I am looking for a slip on pipe. Any Suggestions?

We mainly ride at Pismo Beach Ca.

If you want a pipe that is the best bang for the buck the HMF is the best choice. I found mine brand new on ebay for $190, free shipping, spark arrestor and a UNI filter came with it free. There's probably pipes that are a little better than the HMF but they cost quite a bit more and I don't think it's worth the extra money when it's going onto a stock bike.

If you want a pipe that is the best bang for the buck the HMF is the best choice. I found mine brand new on ebay for $190, free shipping, spark arrestor and a UNI filter came with it free. There's probably pipes that are a little better than the HMF but they cost quite a bit more and I don't think it's worth the extra money when it's going onto a stock bike.

yep he pretty much said it there the best for the cash.

i got a hmf slip on on wendsday, and i also got a pro desighn intake, i jetted it last night, and i absolutly love the power, and the sound, it sounds pretty beefy, but ounce you get in higher rpm it is pretty loud ;D but i think its a great pipe, besides the fact it melted some of my riding pants thismorning :'(

Well the HMF is nice but if you have any kind of noise restrictions you are going to have to add the money in there for the quiet core, then if you want colors or anything its another 20 bucks, so after you get everything its going to be almost 240-260, not that cheap. I went with the Yoshimura with the tec kit B. The sound and power are pretty good, and with the TEc kit, which is basically a spark arrestor and quiet core together it only take a little tiny bit of power off the topend, but yet is very quiet but has a nice beefy tone at higher revs. I got it for 278.99 after dennis kirk price matched rocky mountain. If i am not mistakin the Procircuit operates close to the same way as the yosh with the exception of being a little shorter. But like death said most power gains are the same, from previous experience buy a good exahust to start with and you wont want to replace it later for something better. I went from a DG krome power exhaust to the yosh for alot of reasons, noise, power, tunability, and lightness, also having a stainless steel exhaust is nice because theres never a problem with rust. Me personally i would go with either the Procircuit or yoshimura they are both about the same price, but if you want to save a little tiny bit of money then get the HMF.

Latest posts

Back