2006 raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuana

Reaction score
Hey, guys and girls ;)

I just ordered a new 2006 raptor 350 Special Edition and am very happy ;DI did. I live in Curacao (The Netherlands Antilles) :cool:I have only seen the big boys (raptor 660) riding around but wanted something affordable and fun and a machine that I haven't seen here on the Island yet. I heared from the dealer that I will be the only one with a 2006 350 SE. The coolest part of Curacao is that we are allowed to ride our ATV's on road as well as off road (incl. highways). But I was wondering if all the accessories for the 2005 raptor 350 will also fit the 2006 model because most companies and catalogs don't have the 2006 model yet.
Also would like your opinion about the HMF facing the FMF Powercore 4 exhaust?

Thanks in advance for your help

Greetings from Curacao

Congrats. You will enjoy good fuel economy, good comfort, and good power....Just don't expect to race a 660,hahaha.I am sure you must be familiar with the old warriors as well...
you should be ahead of them all....

One buddy put a powercore4 on and one buddy had hmf on his bike. Both same year warriors....HMF equipped seemed more "snappy" in response over all speeds....both riders liked hmf better.

Thanks for the info,

I'll order the HMF pipe next week got to wait for the bike anyway so better to get some accessories before it comes.

Thanks again guys.

i have the hmf for my rappy 350 and it does add alot more snap.. and it sounds really nice.. i would deff get it

Back