hmf pipe

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
i just got my pipe put on and was wondering if my engine is going to over heat and do damage? its a hmf pipe...

I thought hmf say u dont have to jet with the pipe if u dont want too.

I thought hmf say u dont have to jet with the pipe if u dont want too.

doesnt matter what HMF says...you HAVE to rejet....unless you want problems down the road.

well hmf told me that on the raptor 350 you dont need to put in n/e jets just to raise the needle one.. im going to do it tmro and see wht the hell happens

That is a load of ****... NO ONE can come to a conclusion like that with so many variables to take into consideration. What about air density/temperature, your particular air flow/intake, every motor is made dif and do not perform the same. Why raise the needle - because you need more fuel :)! When I had my shitty cobra pipe I even had to re-jet bro...

Death is right, anyway if you dont put more fuel to it, power gains will be next to none because your not feeding it any more fuel to burn.

Not trying to steal your forum xkingraptor350x just a similar question though. Hey guys, I have a fmf powermax or something on the quad i bought used. The guy said nothing bout rejetting but told me of all the other things he put on. Do I need to rejet if he didnt. Thanks

We cant answer jetting questions as a black and white yes or no. You may have to or you may not have to... The only way to tell really is to get out and ride her - start reading those spark plugs!! A plug reading will give you a better answer then any of us on here could.

Back