Shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smuggles

Reaction score
So I have a crack in my frame that needs welding. I figure it's from my 260 pound fat ass jumping the thing and bottoming out the shocks. I've also had cracked upper motor mounts in the past. Would you agree that's from jumping. Also the shocks are set to the factory setting which I think is the softest.

Ok, enough with setting up for the question, here it is. Would it help to have my stock shocks revalved for my weight or buy some aftermarket ones that are valved for my weight. BTW, I'm cheap. I suppose that would actually be a follow up question to: am I breaking parts from over exurting my suspension? I have no mods on my bike other then skid plates. Not even a pipe or tires, I'm cheap.

Your gonna have to toss a couple pennies on this one cheap ass!!! ;D ;) Just save a couple and throw them on a set of works suspension. You should really consider a bombardier ds650 for your weight, unless you always ride narrow trails!!! ;D That quad seems to be made for larger people, good luck with your decision big guy!

Ok, thanks for the reply. I guess I'll just have to crack down and buy a new set of shocks. That's cheaper then buying a completely new 4-wheeler.

Back