Flipped rims?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
Is there a way to flip my stock rims without having the valve stem hit the brake?

buy new valve stems. then you going to put the old ones in inside out and then drill a new halo and there you. your going to have alot of bouce steer tho. :-/

Once you get shocks its not bad anymore even better with a steering stabilizer which is next on my list since I just ordered a piston and some other little ****. But yeah take your tires off drill a new hole on the other side the wider side and buy a couple valve stems and put one in the old hole upside down so the stem is pointing in so it wont hit the caliper.

Ive had mine flipped for almost 2 or 3 years, it was prolly my 3rd mod i ever did to it. Handles 10 times better, makes my stock suspension soft but i am a bit heavier so i guess its expected. I never really noticed the bump steer all that much, only once in a while, it took a little time to get used to the front wideness but once i did its sweet.

ya, im not sure of im gonna do that, im pretty lazy, and i dont know where to get any other valvestems :p

ya, im not sure of im gonna do that, im pretty lazy, and i dont know where to get any other valvestems :p

hahahahaha lazy....join the club man.

Your tire changer will have extra valve stems for a couple bucks, you are gonna have to take the tires off the rim to do this anyway, its impossible to keep all the aluminum shavings from going into the tire.

Latest posts

Back