racing/ama

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
hey i was wondering where do i get my ama cuz i want to start racing but have know idea how to get in to racing.... n/e help will be great thanx

Yeah you can sign up at the race for AMA theres a phone number you can call I think its like 1-800-GoAMA or something like that you can also sign up that way..

ya, but if a track is run by AMA u have to 16 or older to race a warrior, i dunno how old u r, but i got screwed cuz of that.

ya, but if a track is run by AMA u have to 16 or older to race a warrior, i dunno how old u r, but i got screwed cuz of that.

At the track that i raced at before i started parting my quad and getting into go carts, it was a ama district 6, and technically its that case as stated above, but the track has like 3 releases, one you sign the first time you go, and you have to get notarized, you only hand this in once, then 2 each time you go, (lots of you and youre parents signatures n **** have to be on this paper full of words), and thats basically it, and they always state that they dont carry rider insurance like most tracks in district 6, so if you dont have rider insurance, they suggest that you dont race.

Back