Your Oppinion

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04raptor350guy

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone has Blackwaters on their Warrior/Raptor 350? I am thinking about getting some 20x12x9. My friend on his warrior has some but i'm wondering what you guys think of them. Thx

i was gonna get them but got the sur tracks instead, i like the tread pattern... they are a little heavier than most sport tires but they should work realy good in all types of terain..

IVE got some better tires HUGE lugs gators i have pics i can send 2 ya with a add 50 4 both

I'm really thinkin mudlights 22x9x11(12)
They are light and quiet, have great traction......but I was pondering that mabey broadslides around corners might be sketchy. Any thoughts.... ::)

The stock rear tire size for a warrior is 22-10x9 not 22-9x10. Just makin sure you know that and dont buy a super thin tire for the rear end.

i was think about the black waters but i got duro extremes ( same pattern asMUDSHARKS but diffrent name) 4 plythe are a got mud tire and a decent snow tire considering mine r on my raptor350 and its rear wheel drive and in snow 2 wheel drive sucks

Back