Rear tire question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott350

Reaction score
Any suggestions on what size/brand tires to use on the rear of my 04 Warrior. They have the stock tires on right now but I want something more of a racing style. A little bit flater and not so bulky of a tire. I pretty much just ride trails and do some jumping.

Where would be the best place to order these? Also, would it be okay to keep the stock tires up front?

www.rockymountainatv.com or go to a local small ATV repair shop that sells/orders stuff and talk him down to a good price for a pair. Yes keeping the front tires on is just fine but they do suck and you should replace them eventually with better tires!!

i would deff go with the HDs...20s would be the best size for better handling and better acceleration.....and lol yes the fronts do suck but there just fine....just maybe an eye sore....for us poor people we buy what we need not new front tires ;D lol jk....illl get mine eventualy... ::) :p

for us poor people we buy what we need not new front tires ;D lol jk....illl get mine eventualy... ::) :p

im wit u on that one ;) ;D lol

raptorboy

You probably could get 18's or 19's, but I wouldn't if you use it for trail riding, the ground clearance lost just going from the stockers to 20's is noticable enough.

they hook up pretty good i run em in the hard direction instead of soft
theyre 6ply too
only had one flat because of a 7 in tent spike! ouch

Latest posts

Back