Nerf bars?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott350

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Warrior and just wanting to know the best nerf bars for the money? Thanks in advance.

well it all depends on what you think looks good....DG and AC are the most well known..... most nurfs cost about the same ...tusk is a new product line that has really cheap prices for really nice products but nurfs is all about personal reference...

I ordered the Tusk from RockyMountainATV. I am gonna give them a shot and if I don't like them, I will try the DG's. Thanks for the advice guys.

I found Pro Aluminum has propegs with heel gaurds, looks and rides better . They didn't have it listed yet on the site but requested it when i ordered .

i have a few tusk products.....they are ok for the money. Let us know what you think about the nerfs.

pro aluminum has pro race pegs , the only company I could find that made these for the warrior and they are bolted in place of your skinny factory foot peg . The pegs are wider , longer and swept up at the end for aggressive cornering .Simply The best .

i love my tusk nerf bars. i have bounced off of trees with them and everything and they have never showed any signs of breaking or stress

i dont really like my DG nerfs.. they are getting a rusty color around where the connect to my foot peg.. looks real ugly, but other than that they were very easy to install and they are strong.

My wife bought me some AC nerfs for Christmas. They look good I like. It took about 15 minutes to put them on. Running the webbing didn't take long either like maybe 5 min. Overall she did good. ;D

Back