Surprise!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrock

Reaction score
I need help. Most of you know that I just got some used Ohlins piggybacks from a friend. Well my wife didn't know that I had them. She knew that I have wanted to trash my front stockers every since I bought the quad. She decided that she would surprise me for my B-Day and order me some custom Works front shocks. Well yesterday I was loading up the quad and she saw the Ohlins and got pissed. She said that she cannot cancel the order for the Works since they are already being built. What should I do. I really like the Ohlins for their bottomless feel, and I have never ridden on Works. I don't need 2 sets of front shocks, so which ones should I get rid of. The Works are AT-Steelers valved for novice GNCC/MX at 205lbs. The Ohlins are used piggybacks from an MX banshee and are in "Excellent" condition. I paid $100 each for the Ohlins and the wife paid $350 for the Works. Any $ offers or suggestions would be great!

LOl, your a lucky man, your wife suprising you with shocks, what else could you ask for. If you feel like selling the ohlines let me know, ill buy them.

The ohlins are worth over $1000 brand new and much better than the works! 180 is insane even for slightly used! If the ohlins aren't valved right you can have them customized at MX Tech in illinois by taking measurements of your a arms and giving them the usual details of how you ride ect. Choosing the works over a set of ohlins would be insanity. If it came down to it use the money from the works purchase and customize the ohlins, they are among the top few suspension companies in the world and gained experience straight from off road bikes and rally cars back in the 70's. As I mentioned before the dampers in those sob's are pretty damn amazing.

Latest posts

Back