jetting?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fessendenr

Reaction score
does anyone know what the stock main jet size is on the raptor 350? Also, what should i change it too if i have a white bros. e-series pipe and stock filter and lid on?

Honestly, you should just keep the jetting where it is and run the needle 1 clip richer, but jetting is based by the individual bike, alot of things account for it, so i can't tell you run this jet and you'll be fine, you have to play with it yourself.

hey veloci, dont u have the hmf pipe. i got it now and i need to jet. what jet did u use? just to get an idea cuz iv never done it. thanks

raptorboy

thats it for now. but i dont wanna **** anything up trying to jet.

raptorboy

Well for starters i was running a 138 because it was cold out, i just jetted it again yesterday (kicking myself for not making a jetting sticky) and i dropped it down 1 jet to a 136, and dropped the needle 1 clip, the bike seems to like it, i did a quick plug chop but i still might have to **** with the needle a little more. Adjust the idle screw(pilot screw) whatever the freak you want to call it on the bottom of the carb with the bike running and that alone will make a huge difference, mine is about 2.5 out right now, i can tell you for certain because i did it to where the bike idleled the highest, then droped it back 1/2 turn and lowered the idle to get it right. You want the throttle to be snappy, and that really makes a difference in how the bike rides and delivers power right off the bat.

My bike is jetted high because of the open intake, for your situation i would just jump it up 1 size if your going with stock jets, or if you buy a jet kit i would go with a 132 as a starting point and then play with it from there.

Back