stiff cluch

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taterdriver

Reaction score
ive been having this problem since i got the warrior... i put a new cluch cable in it, new dirt digger clutch... still stiff as hell and about a 1/4 of the time it doest want to grab, i dont know if its the dirt digger or something else... any ideas guys?? thats something ive gota fix, its annoying as hell!!! (more annoying then the Ex g/f,lol)

i guess thatll do it... glad i kep the stock springs!!! looks like ill be tearing into that..... agen...lol

i replaced all of mine to lol i know how u feel.. my hand went numb after awhile :mad: but atleast no one else ever wanted to ride my warrior.. they cried about the clutch being to hard to pull an the gas being to hard to push ;D

i kinda liked it being that stiff tho, just felt better shifting.. didnt slip or anything like the stock clutch did.. ALOT :-/ for me anyway lol then again it could of just ben the new clutch itself...

i tried the gym thing.... to many hotties to get anything done!!! i put the spings in a HD/ stock patron all the way around?? thanks alot man.... gona save my left hand this year... damn, i need a girl to save my right one!!! LOL :-X

to bad u arnt ambidextris like me ;) i mean... not that i... uh... well one time... umm, i was cleaning !... nevermind :-[

I replaced all 6 **** it I paid for the heavy duty springs might as well put up with the bitches. One thing that helped me was soaking the cable in diesel it made it operate a little more smoothly and a grip exerciser and if it bugs you THAT bad Magura Hydraulic clutch its the PERFECT excuse to get one.

never thought of soaking it in that, but hell, got enough of it at work, might as well try it, i was think also of getting a new perch, mines OE and i thing being 10 years old, shes had enough.... i know i have other things to do befor getting that sick cluch setup... but theres always next year!!

Maybe it was just me but when i put in my heavier EBC springs it didnt make it too hard. I like it like that becasue i have more control but IDK. It never bothered me, seemed normal only a little stiffer.

i think im gona try soaking the cable and a new perch, and if that dosent help out any, then ill put 3 of the stock springs back in... try the clean **** first, then go for tearing the cover off agen.... thanks alot guys!!!

HAHAHA....i like alittle stiffness there, dont need to be slipping all over the place... with the cluch i mean... haha like my fried always sais... a dry hole = chafed......... cluch cable,... yea, thats it ;)

Warriors really do have a hard clutch you ever pull in a YFZ's clutch holyshit easier then Rubens ex gf.(Trust me id know)

Back