axle wont come out!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero

Reaction score
i cant get the axle out of the axle carrier :mad: got the big nuts off of it (hahahaha) ;D anyway.... why wont it come out? everything is out of the way.. sprocket and the hub on one side.. it will only come off one way.. but it doesnt awnna come out at all, do the bearings hold it that tight??

ok, the axle is out.... but, when i took the huboff the other side to get it out.. the nut didnt want to come off, so i forced it off and it broke the end of the axle off where the holes were drilled for the pin/carter key whatever u wanna call it :-/ the nut will still go on an tighten up an everything.. but im not srue i should use the axle still or not... also having trouble witht he axle carrier bolts lol this warrior dose not want to be taken apart :mad:

My warrior was the same way. Id take some thing apart to fix it and some thing would break. it sucks, but that just means you can get better stuff. I personaly dont think id use the axle.

yeah i dont think im going to use the stock axle... but that means its gonna be even longer b4 my warrior is ready to ride again :-/ lol oh well.. i can wait for something this good :p

I also had that some problem occur, on the front lower a arm ball joint , same concept smaller size. You can do what I did, clean the threads well with a wire wheel and put some locktite on the threads, and just for good measure, I put a couple tack welds on the nut to bolt so when I need to remove it all I have to do is gring it off, sure saves you a hell of a lot of money, it might also work with just using JB WELD on it. Good luck, :D

Back