Which air filter?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metallikiller

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got my white bros e2 exhaust on and i wanna get a air filter, what would be the best for me? i drive mainly trails and race from time to time and do jumps??? i was lookin at the k&n and the gyt-r, what do you guys think would be best?

I just got a stock replacement K&N b/c i wans't plaining on taking the lid off if your not going to i would just save the money and not get the pro flow kit

Do NOT buy the stock replacement K&N filter give that bitch a few good cleans and it will start to fall apart (foam gasket on it comes off and rips etc...) Plus the weak seal between filter and motor lets **** get in don't waste your money get the Pro Design!

Do NOT buy the stock replacement K&N filter give that bitch a few good cleans and it will start to fall apart (foam gasket on it comes off and rips etc...) Plus the weak seal between filter and motor lets **** get in don't waste your money get the Pro Design!
get the prodesig with the K&N filter version

You can go with the Noss equivalent to the prodesign. I bolted mine on and run a Uni filter. Quality is excellent, and they sell it with a Uni or a K&N.

www.nossmachine.com

Before I got the Noss, I bought that crappy K&N stock replacement filter. What a joke, the ruber gasket came off on mine as well. Maybe I can roll up the paper filter and smoke it, then maybe I'll get my $45 buks worth.

Twin-Air proflow kit for me I love this thing.But im a foam filter kinda guy maybe Gauze attracts you a little bit more either way get a clamp on style filter cant go wrong with whatever you buy except Gytr

I'm with Death Shadow!! Pro-Design K&N!! I love mine. Box's Pro-Design Uni is nice too! As long as it is a clamp on, you will be safe!

Latest posts

Back