warrior vs. 400ex i know i know

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pipe and air filter. but like i heard 20% machine 80% rider. i have a stock 350 beatin nice hooked up 400's at the track.

thats a good point. WHy is it that honda riders think their quads are godly? I really dont think a warrior is that much slower then a 400ex

A warrior is not at all THAT much slower then a 400EX you can rob the holeshot easy and stay on his ass tell the last gear when he creaps away.

yup my buddy has one and im on his ass all the way on the field straights and i have pipped and jetted and filter but with the pro design kit i just got i should be passin him on the straighs

o then there nuthin how much stock horeses they got like 25 stock??? a warrior/rappy 350's got what 18 thats not that big of a diffeence. put a pipe on a warrior , rappy and your past him

Rappy 350 has 22, i can beat a piped 400ex now, but its mostly rider. A good pipe, no lid, filter, and jets will get your to the hp you need, then just work on your holeshots.

I know of a warrior passing a 400 and jsut keep on trucking on a nice piece of blacktop. And I know mine can keep up with/pass that warrior

i have a friend.. well more like, acquaintance lol anyawy he has an 04 z400 piped and my warrior chews it up an spits it out with ease, then again.. that is through really tight trails lol hes an ok rider but with a better driver i would have a hard time beating it, and the closest thing to a drag race was on a long wide trail from dead stop to about 4th gear, it was a pretty close race, never raced a 400ex tho.. just a 300ex

whats that saying again.. 80% rider 20% machine? lol

even tho i think thats pushing it alittle.. id say 65-70% rider, dosent matter how good of a rider u r, u wont win if ur quad just isnt fast enough... like a yz250 against a blaster... lol not gonna happen on the blaster no matter how good u r... ::)

bad example i know, a poor blaster vs a 250 dirtbike ;D

i raced a 400ex both stock, only holeshots on the 400 and i definitly took it.

raptorboy

AYE, warrior boy, my rappy in stock form would have the holeshot until end of 3rd-4th gear on a 400ex with in intake. Its really just up to the rider

Back