neutral

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearnofish06860

Reaction score
i have noticed that when my quad is runnin it is hard to get into neutral. when i turn it off, it goes right in. this also hasnt happend when it has been warm out. can anyone give me anyreasons, or a way to fix it??
thanks in advanced

mine does this when i have been riding for a while....along with not wanting to shift into all the gears. everything i can find on the net points to oil and clutches.

Mine had that issue going into 3rd, now that i have the oil cooler its not a problem, i highly recomend that mod to everyone, there should have been one from the factory, but yamaha was too cheap.

yaeh sometimes mine is hard to get into neutral and firts but i just ignore it most of the time it doesnt effect my ridin so i dont care

Mine does the same thing, its almost impossbile to get it inot neutral sometimes while its running, but ince you turn it off its a piece of cake. I havent changed the oil yet so I'll try that this weekend and see if it improves it any

Mine does the same thing, its almost impossbile to get it inot neutral sometimes while its running, but ince you turn it off its a piece of cake. I havent changed the oil yet so I'll try that this weekend and see if it improves it any
same here man but it really doesnt bother me cause it really dosent happen all that often. Its mainly when i go for a big ride then it does it when i try neutral. U got a rappy right?? what year??

Back