4-Strokes for Rebuilding

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrioracer08

Reaction score
Ever since I've first gotten into this sport, I've been wanting to rebuild an older quad right from the frame. Soooooooo......I was wondering if there are any quads that are really good for doing this and I want it to be a 4-Stroke.

Thanks.

Warrior... Raptor... are u looking for sport? or for Utility?

Idk, I kinda wanna say utility but that thread with guy who bought the $200 Suzuki 230 looked like a good project quad. But if people start giving me good suggestions then it'll help me decide more.

I think the Warriors are awsome to do a ground up..not just because i have one but they are fairly simple to work with!

DEpends on your price range. Those old suzuki lt230's are abundant and cheap around my way and still kind of sporty. I myself have the same urge but have opted for the 2 stroke route. Got an 85 suzuki lt250r for $300.00 and it runs awesome. To bad everything else sucks but I'm tearing it down and going to replace everything and even with powder coating I think the whole project will come in under $2000 and it will be a new bike!

i' ve got a 2 stroke 250 ktm 1986 dirtbike that i'm trying desperatley to get rid of, it is in fair condition i think, but could use a lotta help. plz pm me if interested in it

Back