People these days...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
Ok so me and my friend are out riding on his property ( me on my raptor and Him on my dads atv ) and we go try some new trails and get lost... then were just like screw it lets get muddy and **** so we go threw this stream... then i dare my friend whos on my dads rancher350 to go accross this muddy ass part... so he does and gets it stuck up to the racks in mud... i wish i had my camrea so we try and winch it to a tree and get it moved closer to the ground again and then gets struck again so i use my atv to anchor the winch down and it works a little... so im like screw it and try and move with my atv and get stuck... so now we ar SOL so blah blah blah we winch it to another tree backwards and go in reverse get it up on osme solid ground and finally pull out... then i use the winch to get my raptor350 out so we did that then ride around in the streems a little to get the mud off... and we spent about 2- 2 1/2 hours gettin them out of the mud so we turn around to find a man standing in the middle of the trail to get out... we pull up next to him and stop to see what he wants and he starts screaming at us saying this is boy scout property and saying get off the propert and he called the cops 10 minutes ago... so we are about to leave when he tells us to leave our atvs... and thats about 10g$ right there so im like shitting my pants so we take the keys and walk back to the house without the atvs and thats like a 3 mile walk so i get my dad... and by the way the guy threatend us with a gun... so my dads flipping out on me walkin back and thank god the atvs are still there so we quick jump on them and drive off.... praying no staties come by we hide them behind the house we are building... but wtf he could of asked us nicley and we even told him that we were lost... so i was pissed that day and thank god he didnt do anything... so well jesus everyone watch were u are going and make sure u dont go on anyone elses property.... lol

Yeah, people these days... what a bunch of crap. Dude, just the fact that he threatened you with a gun is grounds for a lawsuit. I'd never have left the quads there, I would have said **** you and roosted him, and if the asshole took a shot then you could sue him for everything he's worth and will ever be worth in the future, that's completely outrageous to threaten someone like that unless you gave him a reason to believe that he would have to defend himself.

Were there even any "No Tresspassing" signs when you entered the property? If there wasn't the cops couldn't have even done anything except give you a warning.

A few months ago we were out riding on someone else's property that we had permission to ride on, but nobody told us that the property had been sold. The new owner just walked up and very respectfully explained that he just purchased the land, asked us to leave, so we returned the respect we recieved and left quietely and never rode there again. Some people just don't understand that's how things are supposed to work, and that you don't need to go ballistic because someone made a friggin mistake.

no there was no signs at all... and i guess since they were boyscout trails... they looked exatcly like atv trails... but i dunno and i found that out later when he was yelling at us...

find out who he is and go there and talk to him with ure dad and mabye a state cop, cause if he had a threatened u with a gun u could deff get a lawsuit against the fucker

yea dude im not gonna sew him... and anyway he lives like 4 hours away back up mountains... so maybe next time i go up there but im not the kinda guy that would sew sombody i just think hes a little over tempered... lol

so he actually had a gun in his hand and threatened you with it?! sorry, but if that was the case, i would have ran over the fucker with my quad. **** respecting your elders if they are threatening you with a gun! oh, and **** leaving the quads there. why did he want you to leave them there? they are not his property and i would have been afraid that he would have tried to trash them while you were gone, since you didnt know who he was. could have just used that gun to fill your quads with holes. unless the cops were there and confiscating your rides, tell him to bite a boner and ride away!

yep. or you could tell him to "hit a knob". its all the same! i dont think i would want a guy that close to my boner, let alone biting it, though.

Really you should not have been there, but being lost explains that. The dude shouldn't have anything to do with the scouts...lol. I'd report him to the scouts and see what they have to say about it. I'm pretty sure there is something in the scout handbook about not threatening people who are lost...lol.

I wouldn't have left my ride either. Nor would I have retrieved it without being well armed.

There used to be a guy near here who owned both sides of a river. He would shoot at people with a .22LR when they would be fishing or canoeing down the river. My Grandma was scared to go fishing then, so my uncle and cousin tagged along with her one day. Granny in the middle of the flat bottom aluminum boat and my uncle and cousin on the ends with deer rifles in plain sight and shouldered occassionally to make sure there were no guns showing at the house...lol. The guy came out once and ran back in the house. Those 30-06's would have had a huge advantage. Never heard of that guy shooting at anyone else!

This could have been a lesson learned by leaving the machines there. You got lucky this time. I am sure you know already that taking the ignition key isn't going to stop someone from taking property. I don't fully understand why he had to be a dick about it. He should post signs to be sure that there are no stragglers on his property. Otherwise I would have your dad contact the boy scouts in your area to get this straightened away. It’s not only rude to threaten you with a gun but could have become deadly.

Not sure if you read or heard about this about a year or so ago. But one single guy (pretty sure it was one guy) turned on like 8 others that were deer hunting on his property. Unfortunately many of them if not all of them ended up dead. You never know the intensions of other people.

yea i no but man he was ******* screaming and he didnt have a gun in his hand and we didnt want to see if he had it on him... so we just took the keys and ran... and it still pisses me off because we wouldove went back and rode them away but the guy folowed us...

and i have no clue... cause were like can we hide them? cause if he said yes we wouldove just drove off but hes like no and screamin at us... and Im under age im 15 and i am to damn big for a 90 so i got a 350cc and u need to be 16 and my friend is 15 and he didnt have a helmet on cause he didnt no he was going riding so we didnt bring a extra so we didnt want to find out what would happen... and i no dont ride without a helmet but i made for damn sure we werent going fast or doing anything dangerous... but i had a helmet...

Not sure if you read or heard about this about a year or so ago. But one single guy (pretty sure it was one guy) turned on like 8 others that were deer hunting on his property. Unfortunately many of them if not all of them ended up dead. You never know the intensions of other people.

I don't know if it is the same one, but I heard something last year or the year before about someone opening fire on a hunting party but the guy shooting was the one trespassing. I think it was in Wisconsin or somewhere.

I'd a been like "**** you, asshole." and rode away. The guy isn't gonna ******* shoot you.

so what the hell was he going to do if you rode off? chase you down and pull you off the quad?! that would be assault. i would have told him to go get his gun because if he didnt he would have tire tracks all over his face! dont matter who it is or how old you are, i sure the **** wouldnt put up with threats, especially from a bitch-ass boy scout official! probably just a ****** pedophile (person who likes little children) anyway. damn, now i pissed for you! lets go kick some boy scout ass! lol

Latest posts

Back