people and their bull ****

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
i love it when i sit there and listen to ppl talk like they know wht they are talking about.. like for instance the other dya on the bus ride home(yes i ride the bus till the sring :-/ ) all these kids where talking about quads and they all ride dirt bikes but one which rides a whimpy honda 250ex ::). and one kid said he wants to save for a arctic cat dvx. and one kid that thinks he know every thing there is to know about quads and dirtbikes goes you dumbass arctic cat doesnt make quads and arugueing with this kid about it . while all this is going on im just sititng there going wtf are these ppl talking about. and when i heard that i was like you are a dumbass (to the kid that thinks arctic cat doesnt make quads) they do make quads and a pretty nice one at that. (my uncle has one and its nice)so i was like you sir can shut the **** up.. and that kid didnt say anything else the whole ride home lol :p

Actually the dvx400 is just a Z400 with different color schemes.

Now let me describe a couple of guys that work at my plant. One is an old guy who doesn't talk plain unless he is drinking. Every word out of his mouth is a lie. He claims for instance that he has a 200' pontoon boat that holds 500 people and two kegs! He has a house on Lake Burton but can't take you to it because you have to have a helicopter to get there and all he has is a one-man chopper. That is just one example.

Another guy claims he can shoot a snake's head off at 100 yards with a bow. He has jumped out of a tree onto a deer and beat it to death with a stick...someone told him he was full of **** that the deer would run, and he said "It did, I was hanging on with one hand and beating with the other one!" This guy also claims to be able to get 2000 hp out of a volkswagon. He's got every kind of car you can think of but you'll never see any of them.

I don't understand why some people would rather climb a tree to lie than to stand on the ground and tell the truth.

ppl will get cought up with their lies eventualy? if thats how you spell it. oh yeah and i nkow the dvx 400 is the same.. i like the z better more comfy to ride lol. they have nice size balls too!! :eek: :eek: ;D

I've seen quite a few of those dumbshit chochies in my time, good way to put it kreed. Gotta admit the dvx does have a way better plastic design than the z. Lets see what happens when kawi and arctic cat make their own motors... ::)

I've seen quite a few of those dumbshit chochies in my time, good way to put it kreed. Gotta admit the dvx does have a way better plastic design than the z. Lets see what happens when kawi and arctic cat make their own motors... ::)
they are nice quad... but i like the z400 feels more comfy :-*

my wifes cousin is the same way, he'll tell you one thing and in five minutes he'll tell you something else, like he just got this 89 yz 125 and started telling me that it outran a blaster and ate up a raptor 660 hopped up by like 20 feet or some **** like that, the bad thing about it is that hes never seen this **** happen. hes cool to hang out with but dumb as hell

Actually the dvx400 is just a Z400 with different color schemes.

Now let me describe a couple of guys that work at my plant. One is an old guy who doesn't talk plain unless he is drinking. Every word out of his mouth is a lie. He claims for instance that he has a 200' pontoon boat that holds 500 people and two kegs! He has a house on Lake Burton but can't take you to it because you have to have a helicopter to get there and all he has is a one-man chopper. That is just one example.

Another guy claims he can shoot a snake's head off at 100 yards with a bow. He has jumped out of a tree onto a deer and beat it to death with a stick...someone told him he was full of **** that the deer would run, and he said "It did, I was hanging on with one hand and beating with the other one!" This guy also claims to be able to get 2000 hp out of a volkswagon. He's got every kind of car you can think of but you'll never see any of them.

I don't understand why some people would rather climb a tree to lie than to stand on the ground and tell the truth.

are you sure that you dont work in a bar? lol

the best is hwne they say they do a "buck 30" witha warrior and a "buck 50" wit a z. im like it does 62 and ******* 72 ass. ive heard it all especially about banshees. stock i heard a "abuck 170 easy". people suck

the best is hwne they say they do a "buck 30" witha warrior and a "buck 50" wit a z. im like it does 62 and ******* 72 ass. ive heard it all especially about banshees. stock i heard a "abuck 170 easy". people suck

lol, i still can't get over how ****** stupid they are ::)

thats exzactly why i told my parents that i refuse to ride the short bus lol ... just kick his ass

okay, i got a good one. i knew this little asian hoe for a while who was notorious for telling bullshit (and i mean BULLshit) lies. she told one friend of hers (when they went to this japanese restaraunt) that she showed the owners how to fold the napkins into swans and they were just so impressed that they started doing it with all their napkins. can anyone say "oragami"? she also told a guy that she works at the skate park in town. when he asked her what she made per hour, she said some bullshit amount that noone there made. he then told her "wow, that more than i make working there!" caught in a lie! then, she told my buddy (who she was currently dating) that she couldnt give him oral because she had...get this...THROAT CANCER!! at 17-18years old! THROAT CANCER!! i was amazed at this bullshit lie! finally, she told a good friend of mine who used to ride a dirtbike that she had this badass street bike and would street race it. well, if you know anything about your typical asian girl of about 18-19 years of age, you know they are tiny little things that probably dont have the strength to pick up a dirtbike, let alone a badass crotch rocket and throw it around street racing. she was probably about 5ft tall and maybe 110lbs wet. it was un-freakin-believable! man i love it when people tell such bs. also, some weird guy at Ruby Tuesdays last night said that he used to play for the chicago cubs, but for some reason couldnt remember the name of the team at first. ha ha ha! i think he had mental problems though b/c he stopped a waitress and complemented her on her "pretty hair" and started touching it! creepy!

I know some people like that. At lunch one day we were talking about streetbikes and my friend said that he was gonna get a "honda hayabusa and that they have a 1500cc engine" I argued with him for 10 minutes that it was a suzuki hayabusa and it had a 1300 cc engine. He would not belive me and he still insists that he is getting a motorcycle that doesn't even exists.

ha ha ha. honda hayabusa! thats good. what has a 1500cc engine in a sport bike though? isnt that, like, honda goldwing and other big cruiser size motors?

Back