My cops story.(Calling all NJ riders!)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaz9291

Reaction score
Basically me and my dad brought my quad to this park which was about 3 miles away from my house. We pushed it hundreds of feet before turning it on and went out for about an hour ride. It was really fun, and we didn't destroy anything, I had to ride slow though because my dad was on back and said not to go too fast or he'd fall off (lol) but someone had to spoil the fun. The guy who lived adjacent to the parks entrance called the cops and when me and my dad where pushing it back to the car the cops stopped us. We were givin a warning in the end, but still now I have like no place to ride. So if any of you NJ riders know any places I will be the happiest guy on earth if you tell me of any places to ride. I live in Central Jersey in monmouth county, anybody local here? This happened a couple of months ago, but I thought I'd share it with you guys.

welcome to New Jersey ! hahah imm up in Sussex , Sparta to be exact but theres a good amount of trails and feilds around me that for the most part you wont get hassled south jersey has chatsworth and alot of sandpit type ridding . Next time i go out ridding maybe this summer ill let you know ( imm on injury now )

That sounds awesome man, count me in :p. I have found some places around me that seem like good places to ride( I found what looks to be a dirtbike track that can fit a quad I don't know if anyone owns it because it is not on anyone's property and there aren't any signs or anything, maybe an abandoned track), but my dad always has a reason not to drive me it bothers me so much! I was excpecting to go somewhere today, nope, I asked him maybe tomorrow, he said we'll see which is probably a no. Hopefully in the summer he won't be like this.

If anyone's curious of some spots I know of maybe we can check them out together or something, one is in Monmouth County NJ, and the other is 19 miles north of where I live (not sure what county) if anyone is curious just IM me or something maybe we can set up a date to go there, or maybe I should check it out first and see if there would be any trouble, but I doubt it because the other place i know of is by a bunch of businesses and during the weekends they're closed so I don't think there would be anyone there to call the police, but the other one is just a matter if the person by the entrance wants to be an asshole or not.

yeah between me and warriorxrcm ( anthony) he lives in bergen township comes on here every onece in a wile but between me and him and my lil crew we know most of the spots so ill hit you up

You guys remember Glidden's? That was a great place to ride. It was 10 years ago when we moved out, anyway. It was literally across the street from my house. Last I heard the cops started to get really bad out there. Does anyone ride in that pit anymore?

do a donut in that guys front yard. good place to start riding haha

whiney little dickheads calling the law pisses me the **** off good.

You guys remember Glidden's? That was a great place to ride. It was 10 years ago when we moved out, anyway. It was literally across the street from my house. Last I heard the cops started to get really bad out there. Does anyone ride in that pit anymore?

i ride gliddens on and off they now have security in trucks, mostly stay away from the buildings and the white sand and stick to the back areas and your fine. big bertha is completely gone! r.i.p bertha

Yeah I knew Bertha was practically murdered shortly after I left Jersey. Back when she was alive that was one of the best pits. They should just come up with a disclaimer and let people ride out there like Glamis, Silver Lake, etc... Make more money that way.

Latest posts

Back