went for a swim

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
everyone who reads this is going to think we were retarded and i cant blame anyone because now that i look back, i know we werent thinking at all but 4 of us went riding this winter and two of us went down to this little double and when we got down there, these deer jumped up so we thought it would be cool to try to get close to them so we follow them and as we get closer, they get off the trail a little and go to this small field so we are going almost wide open riding right behind them but then the field like rolls over and around and since we were off the trail, we didnt know what was coming up. so we break the top of the hill and its a downhill turn and if u dont make the turn, its about 125 ft straight down into a huge pond. us not knowing this and not expecting this and still almost wide open on mud and wet weeds, we go sliding thru the turn and both down over this cliff. so im about ready to **** my pants thinking im going to roll the whole way down but somehow i stayed on the quad the whole way down without rolling until i hit the water which was like a wall when ur going that fast so i go over the handlebars. then i turn around and here comes my friends quad rolling down over the hill and lands in the pond upside down about 10 ft away. we both had to get a cable and our other two friends went back to get some 4x4 quads to pull our quads out from the top. in the end all that broke was my friends handlebars and my clutch handle. both quads still run. unbelievable. we both could have been hurt or even killed. so for everyone else, dont chase deer or go tearing wide open even if u think its clear for the next mile. now u can make your "ur retarded comments" lol just thought id throw this one in here

hahahahaha, thats some funny ****, sucks, but chasing deer is fun but finding them when you dont want to isnt as fun, thats so funny, glad you guys are ok

Hilarious! I know how you feel with that whole drop off a cliff thing. ;D Glad to hear you guys are okay.

Back