Shed

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotphil

Reaction score
well it happened last nite, me and a friend were on my quad and some others were on another fourwheeler, and then some other friends were just hangin out outside(had a party), so we're all ridin and what not and they come out w/ airsoft guns and we're runnin from em and what not, and i get the guy on my quad to hop off and unlock the gate so we can go thru. well bad idea he unlocks the gate throws it open and jumps on the atv. so we're haulin ass thru the gate(4th gear 35-40mph about) and i lose my steering cuz the kid on the back and we go straight into a shed(i'll get pics of the shed tomorrow) so we nail the shed, i ragdoll affect, thats what they said, i was blacked out. and my friend hits me even more into the shed, somehow i ended up on the ground about 5 ft away from the quad and start to get up but can't see **** so i lay back down and have em take off my helmet. well i had a concussion(didn't go to the hostpital but my mom works at one) a jammed neck and a couple bruises on my shoulder. my friend was alright my quad has some more broken plastic and a bent bumper nothing big. i'm prety pissed cuz i broke the visor on my SE helmet......... but yah glad we had helmets on and yes i know it was stupid

he's not fat he's about the same as me ( we run xc) we weigh like 140 each

yea but that extra wieght on the back makes a big difference and gezz you all are tiny im almost 6 ft and 160 lbs

fat or not why did you have a guy on the back.....my seat only has some hott girls on the back unless a friend has a dead quad on a trail then thats the only time i give rides to guys

Back