Oh, God, what have i done now..with PIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
Well, i fucked up...... REAL bad yesterday. i was going up this EASY hill, maybe 30-40' angle, only bout 20feet long,( just crusing in 1st gear) and i hit a stick, rock, tree root, rabbit, or something, and the front end poped up, well i let off the gas, taped the rear brake, epecting to go rolling back down the hill, no,( the rear brake locked up! i lifted my foot off of the pedal, and it was still axting as thought i hadnt!) the front kept coming over, so i somehow turn around, and go to jump, but my foot got caught in the rack, so i am lying on my back, and open my eyes just in time to see a 400lbs of quad to come rolling down over me, i close my eyes, and felt it go over me, ( the handle bars got me in the face, they came down on me pretty ******* hard too) so some how my foot got free, the quad rolled on all 4 wheels in to some bushes, and i get up take my helmet off, and think, thats weird, my helmet seems lighter, so i look at it and friggin the face mask part, where the quad hit me witht he most force, has a 4-8 gap in it, my visor is in peices, my helmet is all dented up, and i put my hand up to my face, and my hand comes out red, so i wipe the blood away with my shirt, and i have a broken nose, pretty bad fracture, too, went to the hospital, cost my dad 3000!!!!! so they could tell me i have a broken nose, and give me some nose spray for 25! when i could have gone to the drug store and gotten it for 5!

Quads fine, ( phew!) good thing is i can stil sell it and look for a used 300ex,warrior or 400

Wow wtf? seeing how you just crashed 2 times in how long? lol you need to put some training wheels on that Ricon of yours...
Lol well good thing ur alright and those damn hostpialts rape you and then gang bang you on those prices...

[quote:cadp6o9d]Tht's why quads that weigh excessivly or have recks are no good for going crazy on...

Good thing youre not hurt too bad.

Fixed :D[/quote:cadp6o9d]

Weighs excessively? Betcha that recon isn't any heavier than most of the warriors on this site. Dry weights are exactly the same at 397 lbs, and the recon holds less fluids, so all topped off the recon is a lighter machine than the warrior haha.

Well at least your ok, what the hell are you doing riding in 1st gear anyway? even if it was a small hill I'm always haulin ass lol.

[quote:7uizdsu7]

Fixed :D

Weighs excessively? Betcha that recon isn't any heavier than most of the warriors on this site. Dry weights are exactly the same at 397 lbs, and the recon holds less fluids, so all topped off the recon is a lighter machine than the warrior haha. [/quote:7uizdsu7]

yea but it wasnt saying it had to be heavy it was saying if it was eccessivly heavy then...

glad to hear your ok just look at it like this now you have a story to tell

PICS OF THE HELMET!!! but good deal your not hurt. I hate that sick helpless feeling you get right before a wreck. I drove a 3-wheeler off the back of a pond bank with no brakes, i really thought i was goin to die, but instead i open my eyes to a big red three wheeler on top of me and **** load of scratches.

IMG_0003-2.jpg

Back