ouch!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
was riding on a back road with my freind and pop a wheelie and i feel it about to loop out,and i jump off,got a big ole cut on my left elbow and a big ole red mark on my left butt cheek,i never new pavment was so hard

Pavment has that HARD effect..........LOL

I hit my head off the road one time a pretty good one............took me a while to get back up.
And the headache from the concusion lasted a solid 24 hours.............and all that from a big wheel accident.........: )

yup,the marks from the pavment,did the same thing again today with my bud,greg.we where doing it on grass and i fell on top of him and we where all okay,it was really funny

did the same thing again today with my bud,greg.we where doing it on grass and i fell on top of him and we where all okay,it was really funny

wow, that last sentence kinda disturbed me. sounds like a little bit of "brokeback" action! lol just screwin with ya. glad you are okay. wear a helmet everyone!

omg,i just reread that sentence,and it dosnt sound right here let me refraze that,

i was riding my quad with my freind greg on the back,then i get the smart idea to pop a wheelie,with a passenger on the back.........bad idea,as soon as i get the front end up,i feel it about to loop out,and slam on the rear brakes,but its tolate,and the weight of the passenger pulling on me,so he wouldnt fall off,was to much,so i let go and we fell off.i land on top of him and get up IMEADITLY and ask are yu ok,and he says he real sore so i tell him to sit down and walk over to turn the quad off.then i go back over and ask if he is okay and he says yeah,just scared the **** outa me.

there,now it isnt so brokebackmountainish

omg,i just reread that sentence,and it dosnt sound right here let me refraze that,

i was riding my quad with my freind greg on the back,then i get the smart idea to pop a wheelie,with a passenger on the back.........bad idea,as soon as i get the front end up,i feel it about to loop out,and slam on the rear brakes,but its tolate,and the weight of the passenger pulling on me,so he wouldnt fall off,was to much,so i let go and we fell off.i land on top of him and get up 20 min later and ask are yu ok cause that felt great,and he says he real sore so i tell him to sit down because he couldnt walk anyway and walk over to turn the quad off.then i go back over and ask if he is okay cause I'm up for another round and he says yeah,just scared the **** outa me.

there,now it isnt so brokebackmountainish

After reading that im pretty scared of you

sure wheelies are fun on pavement cause your tires hook up so well, but really to beat the **** outta your quad and yourself on the road like that is really pointless, it eats the **** outta your tires and falling on pavement is way worse than grass

Back