ouch

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
well,yesterdaymy freinds and i ride up ont his OLD track,it's accutaly pretty cool,just hugge oval in a feild with a retarded double,well me being me, says helll i clear it,if it was made right i would have!! well after i crashed i found out,it's 2 singles,built like 20 feet apart, lol so i hit the first one 5th pinned and these singeles are more like small mole mounds,so i get like about 2 feet off the ground,and then im like **** im goona case,well my front tires hit 1st seding the front up and then the back hit sending hte front end down and the rear up,and me over the bars..... well i hang on,but im like about to fall off the front(holding on for dear life) and doing a nose wheelie at 50mph!!. when i found the front brake and slamed on it, i ended up with a bloody nose and 1/4 of a tooth chipped off(dont know how either of those happend ::) leson learned, dont try retared doubles!!!!!!lmao!

**** man, haha maybe look over the jumps next time! Doesn't it suck to chip teeth!? I ****** chipped mine skateboarding in liek grade 6 and it sucks cause they always have to re-do the cap. anyways, you break anything on the quad?

yah you should prolly look over the jumps first... that might be smart lol

lol, i did, thought the first jump would send me high enough to clear the second one,i guessed wrong,lol

yea right!!! if it was a yami i would'nt have eevn got to ride!!! every one knows they are POS!!! ;)

I don't give a **** about brands it is just because your on a utility quad hcr. You should be hauling some shovels or wheat or cut up trees not jumping ramps! LOL, are you still looking for a sport quad?

yeah that brings up a good question, being as im new here i dont know the story but, why are you on a yfm350 forum when you own a quad that neither a sport or yamaha or a 350? Lol im not saying you should leave because you seem like a pretty cool dude, i just gotta know

lol, idk i was introduced to this forum by yamarider, i liked it, and it seemed pretty cool, unlike any other i have visted. And if ANY ONE did not sense the sarcasim in the " Yamaha = POS" you must REALLY be retarded,lol, no offence. but i was joking.

Come on HCR you should have a little more knowlege then that, your quad doesn't have the power to clear doubles, not to say it's heavy also, plus those 300EX shocks ain't helping either when you land. Next time use better judgement, ride the track first slow, then try some slow jumps over the frist of the two doubles, that should give a good idication weather it's safe to try and go for broke. I said it before your balls are little too big for that quad you have, your gonna get really hurt if you don't start using common sense, it's a utility quad and thats what it's ment for.

yea right!!! if it was a yami i would'nt have eevn got to ride!!! every one knows they are POS!!! ;)

like you say that on a yamaha site? most of the people on here blead yamaha blue.... and ur a honda on a yamaha site talking trash... thats worse than the average 90mph blaster running there mouth, atleast they can pick a decent quad. And don't think ur invicible on that fourwheeler, it is a utility and is not made for much except for trail riding and hauling, unless MAJOR mods r done

Back