Few races

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imtarnished

Reaction score
Went out over the weekend, and raced a stock 400ex, and beat em 3x, raced a blaster twice and beat him too. I want another warrior to race, or a modded 400... :(
~Bill
p.s. the blaster only had mild engine mods, cam, full pipe, filter.

Nice job, the only quad I've ever raced was a quadzilla. I just did it so I could say I raced one. I don't need to tell you the result.

Went out over the weekend, and raced a stock 400ex, and beat em 3x, raced a blaster twice and beat him too. I want another warrior to race, or a modded 400... :(
~Bill
p.s. the blaster only had mild engine mods, cam, full pipe, filter.

not trying to be a smartass here but blasters dont have a cam in them they are 2 strokes no valves or nothing

Then i guesss the guy was talking out his ass, or i misheard him over our machines.
And Warlord, I don't blame you, I would love to do the same if I seen one.
~Bill

hell i know this a complelette 360 but i raced a zilla with my recon he beet my in first

I race alot against utilities and whoop there ass's. The onley time iv raced against sport quads was and the fair they was all banshees and smoked me.

I raced a 400ex with a White Bros pipe, K&N filter, after market rev box, ect. and all it came down to is who started the best. I won the first one, he won the next. It was the first time I have rode it after its been modded and broke in, so I need to work on my starts. I had alot more torque than the 400, now I have to learn how to use it better. Overall I was pretty happy.

Latest posts

Back