Blaster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
Hmmm beat a stock blaster... 330 traillboss... 500 sportsman... lol i htink im doing pretty good...

blasters arent that hard to beat and any utilty will never show up to a sport quad without major work

wrong....

a stock 660 griz will hold its own against a stock 350.

well soon ima be racing a 400ex and im prob gonna loose... lol

Your not going to always win, actually that may be the best way to learn. But yeah a stock 400ex VS your I will assume by you sig stock 350 the 400 SHOULD win. However there is the chance of the rider missing a gear...

Re: Blaster
« Reply #5 on Today at 1:13pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today at 12:55pm, warriorspeed350 wrote:blasters arent that hard to beat and any utilty will never show up to a sport quad without major work

wrong....

a stock 660 griz will hold its own against a stock 350.

I'm sure the suzuki twin peaks 700 and king quad would win to.

ya i know ima loose with the 400 unless he screws up... yea and a kingquad prob will smoke me...

ISnt there a saying? Whatever you do wrong makes you stonger or sumthing like that?

i've never ridden or raced any of those big bore utilities, but i would have to say it is possible that they could walk all over a stock 350. have you seen some of those tanks pull the front end up like it was nothing? pretty impressive if you ask me. by the way, i'm just talking about dragging not flying through the trails. that could possibly be up to who knows how to ride. thats just my 2 cents.

yea thats true too... like somone could have a 700 and be a noob and a have a 350 stocker fly by him...

i bet a can am 800 ute would walk all over a 400,it said in a mag those things do 80
you think?? the 400 is a single cylinder carbed machine and only 400ccs, the 800 is a twin cylinder efi 800ccs machine, theres no i bet in it, its a fact.....

[quote:607z115d]i bet a can am 800 ute would walk all over a 400,it said in a mag those things do 80
you think?? the 400 is a single cylinder carbed machine and only 400ccs, the 800 is a twin cylinder efi 800ccs machine, theres no i bet in it, its a fact.....[/quote:607z115d]

huh? wtf?

Latest posts

Back