wats going to happen

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbk125

Reaction score
i was at a friends house ridding and we were on some home made trails going through construction places and some backyards, so the trails lead to a road near a little gas station so we park our quads in this construction site in the ditch kinda hidin we walk down the road and get food we come back like half hour later and theres a police car parked next to the atvs with some 400pound dountmunching asshole saying this is private property and all this crap he says give me your name and where you live ive already found the linsence plate numbers on all your atvs WTF!!!!!!!!!!! myn is under the seat so im being smart and im like no you didnt then he reads me my plate numbers so i have to give him info and **** and i havent heard from him since been like 1week and a hlf

Don't sweat it.

If nothing has happened yet, I doubt anything will- until they get a complaint next time.

But, Death probably has more experience in this area than me, he should have some input. ;D

i was at a friends house ridding and we were on some home made trails going through construction places and some backyards, so the trails lead to a road near a little gas station so we park our quads in this construction site in the ditch kinda hidin we walk down the road and get food we come back like half hour later and theres a police car parked next to the atvs with some 400pound dountmunching asshole saying this is private property and all this crap he says give me your name and where you live ive already found the linsence plate numbers on all your atvs WTF!!!!!!!!!!! myn is under the seat so im being smart and im like no you didnt then he reads me my plate numbers so i have to give him info and **** and i havent heard from him since been like 1week and a hlf

Who read you your plate numbers? The Police officer? First of all just like your own person, car, and any other vehicle they can NOT search your stuff with out your permission or probable cause; that's grounds for an illegal search if anything ever came up in court. If the police were going to do something they would of handed you a ticket right then and there or had the quad impounded; the only thing the police will do at this point is keep your VIN and plate on record and write a report (because the guy called them so they had to respond and now have to write a report).

If you were in trouble with "the law" you would of known right there; it doesn't sound like the pig ...errr, emm... "officer" really gives a ****. The only thing you would have to worry about is property damage, if you guys ripped up and damaged private land that brings on a civil suit. But if you guys didn’t **** anything up and as long as you aren’t caught in the same spot repetitively by that guy and the same officer you are fine.

The best thing you can do in situations like that is be very respectful to the officer, let them know you were "un-aware" of it being private property, admit that you were "wrong", apologize to the person who called the police for the trouble you have caused them, and let them know that it wont happen again... ;) Always play it cool, if the officer wants your information and he has your plate number give them all the information they want with out any BS, wise cracks, or resistance. If you do all that most pigs will let you off with a firm smack on the ass.

You just have to practice blowing smoke... ;D

Latest posts

Back