retarded wheelie

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbk125

Reaction score
i was beeing a jackass over the weekend standing on my grab bar ridding a wheelie in second or 3rd like 10 - 15 mph maybe faster and i went realy low on the throtle and it stalled in the wheelie slamed down went over the handel bars and got run over by the atv dont no how but it sucked

lol that sucks i think wheelieing like that is for losers but i do it cause its fun

That still doesn't justify your last post. You said "I think wheeling like that is for losers but I do it cause its fun"

i have a video of my friend hitting a tree in a wheelie on a blaster ill post it, its one of those things that makes you apreciate life and how shitty blasters are jk jk

i have a video of my friend hitting a tree in a wheelie on a blaster ill post it, its one of those things that makes you apreciate life and how shitty blasters are jk jk

i can't wait to see this!

ive never posted a vid before should it go on like putfile or wat?

My cusin was riding a wheelie on my warrior got his ancle cought in the grabbar. It drug him and broke his ankle.

Quit bring back dead threads :mad: If you want to tell people about your cousin wrecking start a new thread.

Back