Clotheslined

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior350

Reaction score
Me and my friend were riding down a dirt road on our way back from the local powerlines. He rides an ATC 200 so i was way far ahead of him and was waiting for him to come down the road. I finally hear him coming and turn around to hear "NO BRAKES!" and see him ride through a split beam fence, getting clotheslined by the top beam. All I could think is hes dead, I mean, he got hit in the throat by a beam at 30 miles per hour. As i almost flip my warrior trying to turn around to see if hes alright, I see him ride out from behind a bush completely fine.

how fast do those atc 200's go can they beat a stock warrior my freinds lookin at one

i wouldnt reccomend the atc 200. its got no suspension or clutch and its not that fast. i smoke him in races, it doesnt really compare to a warrior. anyway, if he wants a 200 i would suggest the 200x because its got suspension. but if he wants power go for the 350x or 250r. I have a 350x and love it.

if he wants power go with the yfz lol /jk worrior / raptor 350 is a good starter bike that can be made fast if you the cash

i hate 3 wheelers they and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dangerous

they're only dangerous if you don't know how to ride one. i have a ATC 350x and feel just as safe on it as i do on my warrior.

I grew up riding them. They'll beat a four-wheeler in the woods hands down. They would still beat most quads if they hadn't been banned. And the 200 I had was clocked at 55mph. My cousin's Big Red is much faster. The 250r three wheeler will out run the 250r quad also.

Anything is dangerous in the wrong hands. Thats the driver not the machine.

Back