My Warrior & My Dr. Bills

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane28462

Reaction score
About 9 months ago i was loading my warrior using a buddies 2X8 wooded ramps. I decided i would start the quad, ride the clutch and walk up the ramps beside the quad which turned out no to be the best idea. The quad was almost in the bed of the truck when the wooden ramp broke. I came down with my ankle in a bind, Then the quad slid out the truck on top of my already twisted right foot. At first i thought it was just a sprained ankle so i got some ice & held on it and finnished getting the quad loaded. When we got to the track i was ready to hit some small jumps but soon realized when i put weight on my foot that was on the foot ped something was wrong. I pulled off my shoe and my foot looked like a taco. An X-ray at the emergency room revealed that i had actually broken all 4 toe bones in the middle of my foot except for the big toe. 2 sugery's and 4 pins later got me a 29 thousand dollar Dr. bill and im still riding. I had actually always thought that i would have actually broken something riding the atv not loading it! As crazy as this story may sound, Its the gods honest truth so beware of those wooden ramp kits that are used for loading mowers and atv's

DAAAAAAMN...usually i just ride it up the ramp and in the truck...

DAAAAAAMN...usually i just ride it up the ramp and in the truck...
haha me too.. my uncle busted up his wrist loadind his vinson into his truck... well actually rolling it off the tail gate haha

Back