my sprocket is worse...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schppppeeiiddiiiee

Reaction score
picture_106_854.jpg

That is nutty - what the hell lololol.... Did you just look down one day and go hmmm my chain isn’t sitting right on that sprocket and I’m not going anywhere or what? How did you discover it was so fucked and go that long with a beat sprocket and not notice/change it!? :eek:

lol like death said....how the **** did it not slip or did it and you just didnt notice? .....lol thats what happens when you pop the clutch as much as you do ::) :eek: :D

actually.. i know the sprocket has been bad lie kthis for a LONG time... what happeend whas.. when i got my rear end all back together i forgot to tighten one of the bearing carrier bolts that hold it to the swingarm and i went to do a hard launch and it chipped off a FEW noit ALL of the teeth.. i notice that some of the teeth are broken off and others are rounded.

i had a pprocket just like that if not worse. It happens cause once a few teeth are chipped it just keeps chipping more and more off untill there are none left. Get a new sprocket and keep your chain tight. :)

::) My last sprocket was smoother than that. I went for a little ride with my girlfriend and the sprocket needed replaced but wasn't nubby. They burn off REALLY QUICK (10 miles) when they are being worked on a "bad" sprocket. $15 and its all good. (never mind $100/chain & $ 30 rear sprkt.) I'll post a picture of my old one, Islipped her for 2 miles :'(

thats wht i did right there i was like wtf i have never seen that or heard of it happening

yea it looks like one of ur sprocket screws were loose and when you put tension on it it just followed the screws...

naa. the chain came off b/c all my motor mounts were broke but 1. i dont know why they were broke. but the engine would move a lil when i would get on the gas and the chain snapped and got wound up and thats what happened..

Back