First broken bone on warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotcams77c

Reaction score
Well this really isnt new, and i dont have any pics but last summer a friend and i were on my warrior, he was driving and we were going to this track. Well we dont even get 1/10 of the way to the track and my friend runs head on into a jeep grand cherokee driven by the owner of the land. We were doin about 40 when we hit, and the quad bucked up and the handlebars smashed into the guys hood, breaking the clutch lever, bending the bars, bending the left a arms and bending my tie rods. Well on impact, i was thrown since i had nothing to hold onto. I hit a pile of rocks and my leg like got all black and just started seeping blood and it hurt SOOO bad. It ended up collecting fluid and i had to have it drained 4 times and i still have no feeling on the skin from the knee down on my left leg. I however do have the rock that hit my leg that has a shoe tread burn mark and a blood stain. :) ::)

o man that guy is an asshole that drove his jeep into u what a dick did he help u out.. wtf was he thinking!! :mad: :eek:

idk if EVERYTHING was his fault but he did blame everything on us and made us look bad in the paper (press even called me at home :mad: ) when we had permission to be there :mad:.

Back