raptor 350 vs. xr200

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
Today i was out riding with my buddy with his honda xr 200 he was sayin how i could never catch his dirt bike and stuff... well i just ingmored him most of the time and then finnaly we got to the road and linned up... we were even untill then i blew by him as soon as i came out of 3rd and won by at least 5 quad lenghts and he even started early haha i killed him ;D ;)

lol. nice. some of them dirtbikers think there all fast and all, and get pissed when a quad can smoke them, because were "pussies that need training wheels." so i love to smoke them to shut them up. later.

that rider must suck at riding then he should have killed you... just goes to show you thats its close to %70 rider and %30 ride.... ::)

Nah I dont think so I barely lose to a CRF230 maybe by like 2-3 feet and this kid is good no bullshit he can outride me by a mile on a MX track but bikes are almost always faster on a track too though.

that rider must suck at riding then he should have killed you... just goes to show you thats its close to %70 rider and %30 ride.... ::)
How is the xr200 compared to say an 85? Or a 125? Like somewhere in between but im thinkin more towards the 85

wht is that susposed to mean fmfwarrior21 "Nah I dont think so I barely lose to a CRF230 maybe by like 2-3 feet and this kid is good no bullshit he can outride me by a mile on a MX track but bikes are almost always faster on a track too though" you said you keep up with him and barley loose by 2-3 then you say he beats you by a mile on a mx track????? wht are you trying to say ??? and yes obviously bikesare gonna be faster ::)

yeah a xr200 is somewhere between a 85 and 125, but closer to an 85, like you said. bikes might be able to beat a quad on a track, but on the trails, the quad should be able to win, as long as it isnt a field or smooth trails. later.

yeah a xr200 is somewhere between a 85 and 125, but closer to an 85, like you said. bikes might be able to beat a quad on a track, but on the trails, the quad should be able to win, as long as it isnt a field or smooth trails. later.

Or if you have a decent run; my friends CR125 prolly' doesnt go above 65MPH.

yea on top end 125's or even 250's only go about 70 or less

wht is that susposed to mean fmfwarrior21 "Nah I dont think so I barely lose to a CRF230 maybe by like 2-3 feet and this kid is good no bullshit he can outride me by a mile on a MX track but bikes are almost always faster on a track too though" you said you keep up with him and barley loose by 2-3 then you say he beats you by a mile on a mx track????? wht are you trying to say ??? and yes obviously bikesare gonna be faster ::)

Im saying XR200's arent that fast a drag race is all about the motor an hitting your shift points and im saying that the kid doesnt suck because hes a good ******* motocross rider you wanna know why a XR200 isnt that fast its headpipe is about half in inch big its exhaust is more restrictive then a double wrapped condom and the airbox design is ******* **** letting very little airflow in. Considering the bike is also a two valve SOHC and 150cc less a Warrior/Raptor should be able to beat an XR200. The XR probably only makes about 15-16 hp while a stock Raptor 350 borders on the 20-21 mark.

wow king raptor, your a smart guy huh?

lets see, a bike would obviosly have an advantage on a mx track, i thought youd atleast pick up on that captain obvious, and his rider skill level is an added factor

im guessing you dont even know what makes your motor tick ey?

wow king raptor, your a smart guy huh?

lets see, a bike would obviosly have an advantage on a mx track, i thought youd atleast pick up on that captain obvious, and his rider skill level is an added factor

im guessing you dont even know what makes your motor tick ey?

Come on man, ease up a little, he didnt say anything bad about u.

wtf xrxmxcx wht is the problem with u ya i was just stating the obvious and ya i pick up on the dirt bike being faster on a track all i said was that the guy should have beat him and you go off and right this smartass remark.... lay off

yea on top end 125's or even 250's only go about 70 or less

ARe you kidding????, a 250 is easily capable of hitting closer to at the very least 80. MY dads 99 yz250 with stock gearing can putt beside my warrior in 4th gear with a 14 tooth front sprocket and 22's when im wide open.. There is no way he is only doing even 75 because with that setup i was hitting close to 70. Im not bragging his bike up but you are telling me that a stock raptor or yfz us gonna beat a yz250 on top-end??? I would put my warrior's title against any stock quad if it was racing a new 250. On topend, 30 mph kickdown, top speed whatever i know where my money is going and its not on the quad.

[quote:rpgo9xik]wht is that susposed to mean fmfwarrior21 "Nah I dont think so I barely lose to a CRF230 maybe by like 2-3 feet and this kid is good no bullshit he can outride me by a mile on a MX track but bikes are almost always faster on a track too though" you said you keep up with him and barley loose by 2-3 then you say he beats you by a mile on a mx track????? wht are you trying to say ??? and yes obviously bikesare gonna be faster ::)

Im saying XR200's arent that fast a drag race is all about the motor an hitting your shift points and im saying that the kid doesnt suck because hes a good ******* motocross rider you wanna know why a XR200 isnt that fast its headpipe is about half in inch big its exhaust is more restrictive then a double wrapped condom and the airbox design is ******* **** letting very little airflow in. Considering the bike is also a two valve SOHC and 150cc less a Warrior/Raptor should be able to beat an XR200. The XR probably only makes about 15-16 hp while a stock Raptor 350 borders on the 20-21 mark.[/quote:rpgo9xik]
yea man its not a fast bike... i mean i smoked him pretty bad i thought it would be much closer and that pipe is smaller then the one on my bros 80 for gods sake haha

my friend beat me just by about a quad lenght on his crf230, and i had stock gearing, not bad i must say for a wheelie off the line in 1st gear and then hitting neutral...lol

Lol. I hate when I hit neutral, especially goign up a hill. Then I have a hard time getting it into neutral sometimes. Well back to the dirtbike thing, my friend just traded in his crf150 for a yzf250, which sucks for me. I used to be able to beat him, but now im going to get smoked. Mabye not on the trails, but at least in the fields. It has a $600 exhaust to make matters worst. Hopefully I can get him pissed off when I beat him on the trails with my quad. lol. Later.

i was neck and neck racing a crf250 down my 6 acre backyard and we were gonna race again but frandma came out and yelled at me he has an fmf factory4 and a powerbomb header

Back