Warrior vs Rappy 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior02man

Reaction score
well, this kid was runnin his mouth saying O yeah the warrior is slow o yeah that sux compared to mine. he did not want to believe me when i said they are almost exactly the same. Anyways, i raced him stock for stock, and with my bald stock warrior tires, i beat him 6-8 times in xcel races, top speed races 4-7. So, he eventually stopped runnin his mouth. in a few weeks i am putting an HMF SLip on, XCT rears and Stage 2 jet kit on, and then ill really toast him. Just thought u peeps would like to know!

ill race ya haha ive heard different about stock for stock but the two quads are so close that it all rider on that one ;Dgood job with the quad

haha naw i dont think it would be much of a race haha but ill stay with ya on the trails thats what i do haha ;) ;D

my cousin raced a ktm 65 sx with a pro circut pipe and scilencer and got roasted but i rode that little bike and it has so much power.. i would kill myself

Latest posts

Back