Wheelie incident

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twelveoclockpimp

Reaction score
Like every good sex story...SO there I was....RIding in upstate PA, in a town called Towanda (in the middle ofno where) like 5 of us were riding in this field racing and stuff. We were all at the far end and my friend turned around to go back, so did I , everyone else was behind us. I rip a wheelie in 3rd cruisin' pretty good to pass my friend on 2 wheels, my friend in front of me on his 98 Warrior decides to just randomly cut right, and there I saw him and could not steer with 2 wheels in the air. I try to come downfast enough but that didnt work as I plowed himtore up my left front plastic and left rear plastic. I was thrown up and over the bars trying to hold on. somehow my head wound up under the engine my arms sprawled out each side. He was just fine, but I blew a nice ass hole in his front tire, his plastics were fine. they had to lift the quad off of me, I picked up the pieces to my quad and rolled it back. I was pissed as hell that he had the right mind to turn knowing everyone was behind him somwhere. Didnt even offer to pay for part of my expensive ass plastics.

Moral: Know where your riders are in a field area, and GO faster when you wheelie. ALways wear a hemet, worst headache of my life WITH one.

Idk man, your where the one trying to pass your feiend in a wheelie, iw ouldn't have paid for your **** either :p

Nah sounds like your friend is a moron and should have seen you coming, reminds me one this one time, we were all ripping topped out, in a group of about 4, and the lead quad was kicking up a huge cloud of dust we were all ine, my frined on his banshee just decideds its a good time to stop in the middle of the trail. Well i come ripping up and i see him when im about 10 feet away from him and luckily got around him. Some people need to think about the **** they are doing a little more, stopping in the middle of a ******* trail in dusty conditions is just retarded.

my friend had just got his 91 honda pos 250x his first quad ever, and we were out riding at my other friends house...we have been out on the trails on their pos polaris' 800 million times before and my friend, ben, with the 250x KNEW where the fields were and everything...anyway here's the story...we were going to this hill at night, all of us knew there was a field at the bottom of the hill. it was a bean field. there was a trail to the right on the side of the field. well, at least i thought he knew it was there, ben was a little bit behind me and i started turning b/c i knew the field was there. well he didn't turn and kept on truckin...right into the bean field. it was freakin hilarious...

i hate when people dont know how to ride and they stop when your right on their ass or somthing thats why i like to ride ahead

Like every good sex story...SO there I was....RIding in upstate PA, in a town called Towanda (in the middle ofno where) like 5 of us were riding in this field racing and stuff. We were all at the far end and my friend turned around to go back, so did I , everyone else was behind us. I rip a wheelie in 3rd cruisin' pretty good to pass my friend on 2 wheels, my friend in front of me on his 98 Warrior decides to just randomly cut right, and there I saw him and could not steer with 2 wheels in the air. I try to come downfast enough but that didnt work as I plowed himtore up my left front plastic and left rear plastic. I was thrown up and over the bars trying to hold on. somehow my head wound up under the engine my arms sprawled out each side. He was just fine, but I blew a nice ass hole in his front tire, his plastics were fine. they had to lift the quad off of me, I picked up the pieces to my quad and rolled it back. I was pissed as hell that he had the right mind to turn knowing everyone was behind him somwhere. Didnt even offer to pay for part of my expensive ass plastics.

Moral: Know where your riders are in a field area, and GO faster when you wheelie. ALways wear a hemet, worst headache of my life WITH one.

do you ride in towanda alot??? that like 45 minutes away from my house

i would have been so pi$$ed

i would have jumped up and landed on his front fender and kicked the edge of the back ones so he had cracks and stress marks and then i would have left him a nice roost in the face topped off with a ''BIRD''

i would have been so pi$$ed

i would have jumped up and landed on his front fender and kicked the edge of the back ones so he had cracks and stress marks and then i would have left him a nice roost in the face topped off with a ''BIRD''

Have you considered anger management classes?

[quote:l68sdjri]i would have been so pi$$ed

Have you considered anger management classes? [/quote:l68sdjri]

thats nothinx

Back