Death drop

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idle

Reaction score
On my old 1987 warrior 400cc it was pretty much decked out anyway i was ridin down a mountain trail way up at a camp in northern new york, and i was full throttle all the way down the mountain racin my buddies raptor660 and i hit a icy patch and started slidin off the trail through the woods.....wait it gets better. I rolled off the quad i must have been doin at least 50...looked up and watched my quad fly like 200 feet to its kartwheeling death. A sad day in my life, i walked away with a dislocated shoulder due to a tree i flew into and no quad.

o man i woulda prolly just got up and jumped off the cliff with it man id be soo pissed.... alll my simpathy man :'(

Thanks dude, and i was wicked pissed. I put so much time and effort into that quad just to mess up and hit ice go figure. Anyway i got my new one and im happier with it.

sweet man just be careful on that frozen ground its some slick **** i have to ride on it all the time till spring

Damn, just think it could have been ALOT worse, you could have stayed on the quad for the 200ft. Glad you got another warrior, now this time go bigger the 400cc to make up for the last one.

Why you bringing back all these old threads? There all from like march. Later.

Back