I'm new, so here's my story of wreckless stupidity

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u tried to load ur quad by urself :eek:, thats nuts. Dude, ur lucky to be alive. I like riding quads, but if i wrecked like that, i would stop riding quads.

sorry to hear ya laided off and all. o yeah, good luck with the injuries. i still rode my dirtbike even when i busted my balls on the gas cap. ive had some scary crap happy to me on my snowmoblie also, except i have a bad memory so i forget about it after a few mins. lol. later.

As Death said, this stuff happens all the time, it's the nature of the sport. This isn't Curling...no offense to any Curlers. I have a fairly dangerous job and I've known guys that have been injured or killed on the job. I'd much rather go out doing something that I love.

So instead of quiting I decided to use my time off for something like this http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/MMcRandall/KFXEngineteardown003.jpg and a few other things of course.

Good luck there Marc/welby, I have 3 vert. compressed in that area , from my crash... It is the least of my worries...
Good luck and I hope your Back knits together fast and proper.

o_O We've all had our major wrecks you just gotta get back on and keep on keepin' on!@

i'm just wondering - if you lost control of the quad and hurt yourself - is the best solution to make it even faster?

by the looks of it he has the theether line kill switch if im not mistaking so if he falls off the quad wount keep going and roll him over lol

sorry to hear bout that man...as i always say...if ur afraid of gettin hurt...dont ride...if ur not afraid...BallZ TO THE WALL BOYZ!.....but u do have to act ina normal manor when riding or u will get hurt no matter what...ride sensibly....but u can still do dumb **** just watch it!...lol

i'm just wondering - if you lost control of the quad and hurt yourself - is the best solution to make it even faster?
Everyone knows if the bike had extra power and speed the crash probably wouldnt of happened ;) p.s. get well soon dude...

Latest posts

Back