Beating up on Blasters

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
Who here enjoys smoking blasters as much as i do, idk what it is, maybe the fact that most blaster riders think its the best thing on 4 wheels, or maybe all the smack that gets talked about how warrior/rappy 350's are slow, but nothing makes me feel better then letting a blaster check out my new ballance end cap.

Just today i had some young punk on a mildy modified blaster, basically it had a pipe and silencer, intake, tires, and jetted, start with the usual blaster nonsense, blah blah blah, 2 stroke rules, blah blah blah, your bike is slow, its just a warrior with plastics, etc. Well i finnaly had enough and decided to show this punk what the deal is. We lined up, i got the jump and he never caught up. "I missed a gear, blah blah blah" So we lined it up again, this time he left early and put like a quad on me right off the line, i launch hard, and by the time i shift to 3rd gear im passing him, 4th gear i put like another quad on him, and i couldn't tell you by how many lengths i won because he gave up.

Basically he put his tail inbtween his legs and left, but only after the "well when i get ported, blah blah blah" ;D

haha nice i gotta friend whos got a blaster and thats all he talks about to but his is bored so it will be very close

I have a race lined up with mine. Me and my cousin on his blaster are going to line up. From what he says it's piped, ported, and has a wiseco piston. Hell im gonna have all that so i shouldnt have any problems, its runs good though, i rode it, no speed whatsoever, all acceleration. If it runs like the last 300ex i raced he is gonna get embarrassed, by about 8 quad lengths. The last 300ex i raced i didnt even need to use 6th gear haha. I shall report the results to you guys when this happens, whether its good or bad!

Well I wish I could say the same about me beating up on blasters. With all my mods. i still have a hard time beating this blaster. Its my friends and he races mx. He has everything and I mean everything done to his blaster. The thing rips. He has bout $11,000 into it nad it show. :eek:
He's waiting on a seat cover if your wondering whats up with the seat.

f50bd1e8.jpg

f50bd18f.jpg

See ill respect that blaster, my other friend has one into the 300cc zone, and it rips, but most of the blaster i come across are stock or midly modified, and are slow. Its not really the bike that gets me heated, its the owners that think they have the BEST BIKE EVER. Then can suck on my big, fat, rappy 350 riding cock for all I care, and you can quote me on that.

well the hard thing with blasters is that there so lite if the rider queefs it will give them a 5hp gain

Well just get off your bike and beat the little 13-15 year old thats riding it into submission. I can't anymore because ill go to jail, but im sure you can.

o **** my friend just got a 34mm carb and an airbox for his sooo i better start to do more if i wanna beat him

I havent put the adapter on yet cause i dont like playin with jets so i know a guy that does it for me but the main goes up like 4 sizes right?? from the 132 to 138??

Night and day, it actually scared me the first time i hit the gas it was that big of a difference, but got old the 2nd time, NEED MORE HP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! On pavement you'll be able to wheelie in 2nd with just the gas.

My warrior is heavier, but I ate taco bell today and got a lotta gas!!! That should guarantee a victory! ;D

Latest posts

Back