Just picked up a 99 350 Warrior!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbogosia

Reaction score
I just picked it up. This thing is fun! It is my first 4 wheeler ever so I have a steep learning curve. I got it for $1400 so I thought it was a good deal. Needs the carb cleaned and some fender work but besides that it runs great. Headlights, reverse, brakes, etc... seem good. I will post pics ASAP.

DSC02151-900.jpg

DSC02156-900.jpg

Pics Added! I just drove it for about 20 minutes and this thing is a blast! I have to fix a sticky flaot in the carb thought because gas leaks out of the small yellow tube that comes from it.

holy smoken stars......that is the coolest f*cken paint job i have ever seen in my life!!!!! where did you learn to paint like that. i want to study the pick and paint my eton to look like that!!! i hope you dont mind

I'm pretty sure he bought it like that. Mod it to hell and have fun. :D

Coincidentally, my '99 warrior is also my first atv.

Pics Added! I just drove it for about 20 minutes and this thing is a blast! I have to fix a sticky flaot in the carb thought because gas leaks out of the small yellow tube that comes from it.
there should be a drainage screw also, i would check that it could be casuing the gas leak

Hahaha that quad is Flaming , literally.. just playing with you, have fun with it enjoy it.

Back