New here, and looking for INFO !!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredybender

Reaction score
Hi , Just bought my first ATV, it was a cheap deal: 1K$
96 Warrior 350;
The engine's in bad shape, but nothing I can't tackle! The engine smokes big time, and the clutch slips, ehhh, it doesn't slip, it dosn't grab, PERIOD !!! it even slips in first gear...

The rest of the bike is clean; Suspension is great, might have to change a few front wheel bearings in the front, thats about it...

This is why I'm posting: Anyone have a link to a YFM 350 service manual?

Also, anyone has any input on EBC clutch kits ?
Saw them on e-bay for about 80$

Same thing for piston & top end kits: Namura on e-bay for about 80$ also...
I think thay have stock compression ratio, but don't want to spend the $ for JE's (150$)

I have just the starter on the bike, but can I retrofit a pull start cover on it , also keeping the electric starter ?
Is it just bolt on ?

Thanks in advance...
PS: First ATV, but I have done my fair share of mechanics, on GSXR motorcycles...
Pics to follow, as I am waiting for delivery of my trailer next saturday, as my ride sits in my brother's garage about 1-1/2 hours north...

Fred

welcome to the site, sry i don't know where to get a service manual tho

welcome to the warrior fam.

About the manual and any part you need check out ebay for sure. Also the pull start isnt a perfect just put on and ride thing. There are some parts you need, i would talk to some people on here first because i dont know the exact parts i just know theres more to them because i have 2 engines one with and one without the puller and ive taken both of them apart and theres some diffent bolt on parts inside but yeah you can keep the electic starter on there too.

Back