New to the forum

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galaxy5oo

Reaction score
Hey all, My name is Eric. I just bought the first ATV that I have owned in a long time. It is a 2002 Yamaha Warrior. I bought it from a friend of a friend. It is a clean bike and he has already done a lot of mods to it. It seems like it is going to be a blast to ride. You will have to excuse my ignorance on some of the mods. I am just getting my feet wet. It has a White Bros exhaust, jet kit, K&N filter, ported and polished the heads, after market modified piston, some kind of performance cam (I am still learning what all performance stuff is on it so I can't elaborate much yet), clutch kit, edelbrock performance carb, nerf bars, skid plates, ITP tires and wheels, other stuff I am sure I am forgetting. Anyway it is plenty of bike for me at this point. The last ATV I had was just a small stock Honda years ago. They have come a long way. I just picked it up last Saturday and have only got to ride it up and down the street a little ways when I unloaded it. A buddy talked me into getting it because they all go to Little Sahara once or twice a year and they go to Rocky Ridge in Denton, TX and ride. Hopefully we may go to some other places too. I am stoked at this point to ride it somewhere besides the street in front of my house.

Welcome to the forum and from the sounds of it seems like u have a pretty nice warrrior also. Try to get some pics up of it!

Thanks guys, I am planning on getting some pics as soon as I can to post. My digital camera took a crap on me, so I am going to have to buy a new one or borrow one to get some pics of it. I will try to do one or the other as soon as I can. There are lots of nice quads on this site. I am gettng lots of ideas of future mods I may want to do to mine.

Back