01 Warrior from WV

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatfield44

Reaction score
I'm from Gilbert, WV in the heart of the Hatfield-McCoy trail system. I bought my warrior new in 02, and have been out of town going to school, so I have not got to ride it much. I am back in Gilbert alot now, and am able to ride. I just changed my oil for the 2nd time, and will be moding it as I get the money. I just made a set of air scoops, and put a set of Razr2 (stock size) on. I am going to shave the fenders this weekend. I will be getting a Yoshi R3 full system soon. In the future I want to get a Alba cam&spring kit, port and polish, WB carb, and extended suspension (not sure what size yet) with Elka Shocks.
Any input on what to get or what not to get would be greatly appreciated.
If anybody plans on coming around Gilbert to ride the trails give me a PM and I will show you where all the good riding off of the trail is. Most of the riding that can be done around is not part of the trail system.

First off, Welcome to the site. Secondly, when it comes to the Warrior, you don't have to get the Full pipe, the Stock Head Pipe actually flows rather nicely. Save the coin and sink it into another mod, Maybe an intake and a jet kit? And since your already looking at getting a carb (in the future) Save up and Bite the bullet and Buy the Edelbrock. It's a Better Mod for the warrior, and a better performing carb overall. Just my 2 cents. Well again Welcome to the board, We're glad to have you along.
~Bill

Back