2000 warrior from virginia

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

va350

Reaction score
i'm out of central virginia, bought my warrior brand new, first quad i owned. it sat for a while when i was in school in AZ (wish i could have had it out there...) my bike is mostly stock, just the must-have bolt-ons for now (pro design foam filter kit, holeshot tires, trimmed fenders). I'll do some more upgrades as my budget allows. I love these bikes, reliable, great handling, easy to work on, and they look better than the other brands IMO. yeah, i'm a diehard yahama fan, also got a 97 blaster and an 04 660r.

Welcome. I got an 01 I bought brand new and it sat for nearly 3 years before it really got rode. I've been where you are. I am sure a lot of us can relate to you. Any question you have ask. Also be sure to just browse around and check out old threads. This forum should be given to new raptor owners with all the paper work its so great!

welcome to the site. yea same with me my dad had my warrior before me and its a 99 and he bought it from someone and it and he never rode it so i just got it out last year and got it runnin and it was prbly the best money ive spent gettin it to run.

Back