Glad to be here

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkhinkle

Reaction score
I finally discovered YFM350 Central yesterday and glad I got here. I have learned more about my warrior in the past 24 hours than I have in the past year. Our family started in quads when we bought my daughter a Polaris Phoenix last September. We live in North Central Oklahoma and discovered that there were many places to ride close to our house. We then bought a 2003 Warrior, so that my wife and I could take turns riding with our daughter. My wife bought her a 2006 Raptor 350 in February, so now we don't have to share. My daughter, 11, had outgrown her Phoenix and was ready to start "jumping". We bought her a new Honda TRX250EX about a month ago. We have been riding every weekend and all during Spring Break. Did not ride last weekend because of the heavy rains we got. As I sit here writing this, it is snowing. Granted it is a light snow, but it is April 6 and this is a new experience for me. We are originally from West Texas and are not use to snow.
We have had a blast as a family riding our quads are looking at some of the cross country races in our area and pondering starting to do some of that.
We have not modified our quads, yet. I have read with interest the tutorials on the Pro Flow Kits and jetting and have got some good ideas on what I want to do with the Warrior and Raptor.
We are looking forward to learning more from this great forum and thank everyone involved for creating and maintaining it for our education and pleasure.

Welcome to the site, hope you stick around. Theres a lot of very usefull information and a lot of knowledgeable people here.

Welcome, I'm glad your checking out the tutorials there def is a lot to be learned from there. Hope you enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Back