New guy..06 bruin

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwest

Reaction score
After looking around on the site I don't see many utility's...anyhow I'm 25 from Western MA and I ride a 06 bruin 350.
I haven't done anything special to it yet. There is not much aftermarket support for the bruin I have found out...
Other then a winch, skids, and a ITP big foot kit it is stock.
So anyone else have a yfm350 ute? wolvy, big bear bruin?
What mods have you done to it? I was told the yfm 350 in my bruin is the same bullet proof motor in the warrior is this correct?
Well see ya guys around.

welcome to the site, i'm pretty sure rockymountainatv or motosport.com would have soem parts for a bruin as for the engine i have no idea

The upper end of the bruin is most likey the same as the warrior, so welcome, and check out our site. Most likely cams, pistons, even carbs, mabe slipons will fit.

Welcome to the site. We don't see many ute owners around here, but I'd love to see some more join up. For the most part, the working components of the engine are the same between the bruin and all the other yfms. The big difference lies with the transmissions. But I would think that cams, pistons, stroker cranks, carbs, and other stuff of that nature would all work with little or no modifications.

Get some pics up of that beast, I don't think I ever saw a bruin with the big foot kit.

Well its what Ronnies.com called big foot kit, its just 25" MudLite Xl's on delta steel rims. I will put a pic up tomorrow.
It is nothing special. I have beaten the hell out of the quad. Rolled it flipped it.

I frequent atvconnection forums alot and a couple of guys mentioned these forums so I thought I would join up.

Probably the wrong place to ask do you think a pipe that fits a kodiak 450 would fit the bruin, or even a pipe from a warrior, maybe I could just put a quiet core in it. Spark arrestor is a must
...sorry to join and start asking questions right away but any help appreciated, I will get some pics up tomorrow.
Is there a profile page or should I just host them and post them that way?

To post pictures you'll have to host them on a site like photobucket first.

Get us some good detailed pics of your exhaust system and all the mounts, and maybe we can tell if a slip-on for a warrior will fit it. It fits on the older wolverines, so maybe it'll work on your bruin as well.

alright, hosting isn't a problem.

Right now I'm trying to find out if there is any difference in the 04-05 bruin, because I have found some Big Gun and HMF pipes for that year. I don't think anything has changed for the 06 from the previous 2 years other then some decals.

Ask all the questions you want dude thats what were here for. Check out the pics of other peoples exhausts on here, if the head pipe and mid pipe look like the same length and the mounts are in the same spot then most likly a Warrior Exhaust will bolt on.

Back