ITP Holeshots

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njraptor

Reaction score
I want to pick up a new set of tires for the my 350. I want to get the ITP Holeshots in a 22x7x10 and 20x11x9, what do you think about these sizes? Also, the fronts are the XCs and the rears are the standard Holeshots so all 4 tires are 4 ply. The store wants $600 w/ tax to put them on the rim and install the tires. This seems a little out of hand. Any suggestions?

do it yourself. save lots of money. it is pretty easy. i dno about putting the tires on the rims but putting them on is easy

I know I can put them on the bike, but I have no idea how to mount them to the rim. The creeps are charging $35 a tire to mount them.

Is that price to mount them on stock wheels, or new aftermarket wheels? On rockymountainatv.com you could probably get all 4 holeshots, mounted on ITP T9 Pros, for about $400 and free shipping.

kenda klaws rock, i would go w/ what yamarider said, rocky mountain is pretty good

Um....HELLO!!! I have the front HDs in the classified section right now. Six ply, good amount of rubber left, no plugs, just doesn't have the "sharp edges" anymore. Selling them cheap too....

Aside from that, put them on yourself. The tires will slip onto the rims without much trouble. All you need is lots of air pressure to seat them, or a can of ether. If you go the ether route BE CAREFUL, IT'S DANGEROUS. But it sure is a lot of fun ;D

Lay the wheel (with the tire on it) on the ground and spray ether between the tire and the rim on top where you can see it. You don' t need a lot, just a solid stream. Light a piece of paper or something and toss it on FROM A DISTANCE. Ether is like the most flamable thing in the world, so don't do this inside or if you're standing next to the tire. The heat will expand the tire enough that the bead seats by itself. Just make sure you take the core out of the valve before you do it so pressure can escape. It's easy and it's a blast, but be careful doing it.

Back