New guy in Ohio

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whapt

Reaction score
Well to start off my name is Jeff. I bought a 99 warrior and i rode it for a bout 20 hours then the oil pump went bad and so did the rod bearing on the crank. I sent the crank to gt thunder and they got me fixed up. With tearing it down and having one of my dads friends and i put it back together it cost me around 850 or so in parts and labor all around. i know it is expesive but it is in great shape now. Mods include hand guards, rear skid,dg nerfs,12 tooth sprocket, cut air box but i want an original lid maybe,k&n oil filter and air filter, yoshi pipe, rk chain, the carb on it is no the stock one it has an accelerator pump and it kinda sputters like it wants to flood getting on it hard in like 2nd and 3rd some times i need to find out what quad it came off of i am thinking about going to stock . sorry for the long post .....

town called hicksville.... no joke it is in the nw corner by the indiana line.. and you

thats a little bit of a drive.. we are planning a badlands trip some time i early summer. isn't there a few parks over your way to ride

ya a couple i live basically right next to the river and in kentucky like 20 mins away theres a park called big rock

i dont live far from you about 45 min outside of cinci in aurora indiana theres a place wiith over 1,00 acers of land to ride on Haspan acers

You carb might be a stock one warrior stock carbs do have accelarator pumps. Try to do a good cleaning maybe and see if that fixes it.

Back