returning/new owner

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sp33dkill

Reaction score
hello again, i was a member long ago, but now it seems the forum has changed and my account is gone lol

either way, my warrior has ran since 04, and early in 05 i striped it down to a bare frame with intentions of A. finding the problem, and B. fixing it, instead its been sitting there until.. yesterday, but ahh.. the best laid plans. as it stands now, i need new bearings for the axle, new tires and.. to find some of the missing bolts that seem to have ran away over the down time :mad:

thats the frame, the engine still needs to be fixed aswell, news a top end rebuild and the electrical problem fixed, no idea what that problem is, thats why im back.. im determined to get it back on the dirt

anyway... i cant even remember my original username anymore... ReQ possibly?, iv had a few other quads since then but no sport quads, now i have joined the dark side.. i own a honda 4wd fourtrax thats in rough shape(got it for free) and a 2004 CR125 R, my first dirt bike ever ;D

so then, ill post a thread somewhere later explaining the electrical problem, AND... where is the best place to get the bearings for the axle?

well, since i havent gotten any replies, thanks alot :p ill post a picture or two

first up ofcourse is my warrior.. or whats left of it
PICT0389.jpg

slowly putting it back together, its closer now than in that pic

PICT0375.jpg

and in this picture you can see the frame infront of my 125R, which i broke the fender off of

cr.jpg

fixed the fender, sheet metal and pop rivets

thats a nice bike :) and you can get axle bearings from rockymountainatv.com for about 30 bucks plus shipping.

Latest posts

Back