Hello from QUAD!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadmagazine

Reaction score
Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself. I am the Web Editor for QUAD Magazine, I have been riding Quad's since I was 5 years old, I learned how to ride on a warrior 350 then I moved up to a Honda 250r . I currently ride just about everything but my recreational atv is a '03 Yamaha Raptor 660 and I have been really having a great time on the new Grizzly. I cant get enough of the sport and will do my best to provide all our readers with a great web site. If you need a new wallpaper for your desktop, stop by the site we just put some great shots up from our December issue.

Brian McCune

Welcome to the site, and hope you like it. Check out the Elites thats were you'll find some awsome rides.

Welcome to the site, being found by a magazine is pretty sweet.

As far as information for warrior's and raptor's this is the best place on the internet. As a moderator ill thank you for your time and for looking at our site. Since you do work for a quad magazine and all is there any way you could put us in the latest issue? haha

heh, sadly im not on the print side, just the web side. If you guys have any events that you do though we might be able to get the event published.

pretty kool to know that a magazine editor has found the site, heh, well theres alotta stuff on the site, and some pretty wicked quads, so check it out when you get the time

Yea I'll be around, My goal in life is bring people what they want on the web site. So if you have any suggestions let me know, if you want more video's, more girls, more 350's anything just send me a PM and i'll do my best to make it happen! Within reason that is.

First off, Welcome to our own lil slice of heaven... I'm sure you'll feel more then welcome.

And secondly, I'm sure I can say with a fair amount of certainty, that more girls is Always a welcomed thing. Heh... To be honest, I subscribed to QUAD not too long ago, and I have since cancelled my subscriptions to DirtWheels, and ATV Connection. Personally I think that QUAD is one of the Best, if not the pick of litter when it comes to ATV mags.

Again, Welcome aboard. And what do you guys mean? I don't have anything on my nose.
~Bill

Latest posts

Back